One thing is for sure: the traffic and hunt for parking is going to be horrible, so bike, walk, or take transit if you can. Traffic is going to be especially bad since the eastbound lanes of Bloor St. are closed for resurfacing between High Park and Keele. (Perfect timing, eh?) This means that coming from the east and turning left into the park is going to take a long time.
- Water resistance of bike pants
- Dahon Speed Uno
- Levi's commuter jeans: take two
- Brodie Once with Alfine 11
- Torch Bike Helmet: initial impressions
- MEC Chance Bike with Alfine 11: quick look
- What bike is best for commuting?
- Tall Tree Cycles
- Taillight Runtimes in Blink Mode
- Opus Rambler 24" wheel kid's bike