The second annual Toronto Vintage Bike Show was this afternoon, on a brilliantly sunny day in Trinity Bellwoods Park. Not quite as many bikes to look at compared to last year’s show, but on the other hand, two people I know bought new-old bikes this year. In any event it’s still a lot of fun to look at the details on the various bikes.
- Dahon Speed Uno
- Levi's commuter jeans: take two
- Bike to work pants
- Belt drive Alfine 11 Tikit: initial impressions
- MEC Chance Bike with Alfine 11: quick look
- Brodie Once with Alfine 11
- Sweet Pete's has cargobikes in Toronto!
- Niagara Velomobile Happening
- Friday in the Park with Cherry Blossoms