One thing is for sure: the traffic and hunt for parking is going to be horrible, so bike, walk, or take transit if you can. Traffic is going to be especially bad since the eastbound lanes of Bloor St. are closed for resurfacing between High Park and Keele. (Perfect timing, eh?) This means that coming from the east and turning left into the park is going to take a long time.
- Raincape comparison: Boncho & Cleverlite
- BM2016: Mr. Larrington is back on the air
- MEC Chance Bike with Alfine 11: quick look
- some thoughts on the Cleverhood Bicycle Rain Cape
- Niagara Velomobile Happening
- in praise of....rain capes
- Tried and liked: PDW Lars Rover 650 Bicycle Headlight
- What bike is best for commuting?
- Adios RB-1
- BM2016: 3.5 weeks to go