One thing is for sure: the traffic and hunt for parking is going to be horrible, so bike, walk, or take transit if you can. Traffic is going to be especially bad since the eastbound lanes of Bloor St. are closed for resurfacing between High Park and Keele. (Perfect timing, eh?) This means that coming from the east and turning left into the park is going to take a long time.
- Memorial Ride for Peter (Zhi Yong) Kang
- MEC Chance Bike with Alfine 11: quick look
- Levi's commuter jeans: take two
- Sweet Pete's has cargobikes in Toronto!
- Bike to work pants
- Canada Day 2015
- Belt drive Alfine 11 Tikit: initial impressions
- What bike is best for commuting?
- BM2013: Monday AM Qualifying
- BM2013 Tuesday AM results