One thing is for sure: the traffic and hunt for parking is going to be horrible, so bike, walk, or take transit if you can. Traffic is going to be especially bad since the eastbound lanes of Bloor St. are closed for resurfacing between High Park and Keele. (Perfect timing, eh?) This means that coming from the east and turning left into the park is going to take a long time.
- two weeks before ASME HPVC East
- Bike to work pants
- Levi's commuter jeans: take two
- Velo Orange Porteur Rack Review
- Dahon Speed Uno
- Bike Friday Haul a Day: one week of tweaks
- Streetcar Tracks!
- MEC Chance Bike with Alfine 11: quick look
- A lot of bike fun on the first sunny spring Sunday of the year