Just a reminder that Bells on Bloor is this coming Saturday, May 11, rain or shine. The theme for this Mothers’ Day weekend ride is Mothers and Safety.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 11:15 Volunteer ride marshalls to arrive at High Park.
- 12:00 a few brief announcements, and then we ride!
- 1:30 approximate time of arrival of last riders at Queen’s Park. Bells on Danforth and Bells on Yonge will probably arrive a little later, the Walk and Roll Caravan a little earlier.
- 2:00 Cycle and Sole Rally
- 2:30 end of event and return ride to Ward 13.
Go to the Bells on Bloor website for more information, and keep your fingers crossed for good weather.
There will be a group ride back to the Ward 13 area from Queen’s Park. Look for me at Queen’s Park during the rally. I will have freezies for the kids, and I will be leading the ride back, along with some other folks from the Ward 13 group of Cycle Toronto. I’ll be riding the Xtracycle with the flag.