The second annual Toronto Vintage Bike Show was this afternoon, on a brilliantly sunny day in Trinity Bellwoods Park. Not quite as many bikes to look at compared to last year’s show, but on the other hand, two people I know bought new-old bikes this year. In any event it’s still a lot of fun to look at the details on the various bikes.
- Bike to Work Day, Toronto, 2015
- Levi's commuter jeans: take two
- Velo Orange Porteur Rack Review
- Goodbye to the Xtracycle
- MEC Chance Bike with Alfine 11: quick look
- Dahon Speed Uno
- Toronto Ride of Silence 2015
- Bike to work pants
- some thoughts on the Cleverhood Bicycle Rain Cape
- What bike is best for commuting?