The second annual Toronto Vintage Bike Show was this afternoon, on a brilliantly sunny day in Trinity Bellwoods Park. Not quite as many bikes to look at compared to last year’s show, but on the other hand, two people I know bought new-old bikes this year. In any event it’s still a lot of fun to look at the details on the various bikes.
- revisiting the Burrard St. bridge and other downtown bike lanes
- Bike Friday Haul a Day: one week of tweaks
- Opus Rambler 24" wheel kid's bike
- a visit to Bedford Unicycles
- Levi's commuter jeans: take two
- Cargobikes in Vancouver, and a visit to Grin Technologies
- Dash cams for bikes
- Yuba Mundo Test Ride
- What bike is best for commuting?
- HPV Racing at Waterford, MI