The second annual Toronto Vintage Bike Show was this afternoon, on a brilliantly sunny day in Trinity Bellwoods Park. Not quite as many bikes to look at compared to last year’s show, but on the other hand, two people I know bought new-old bikes this year. In any event it’s still a lot of fun to look at the details on the various bikes.
- Bike Friday discontinues the Tikit
- Raincape comparison: Boncho & Cleverlite
- Bells on Bloor 2016: Victory Lap Edition
- Dash cams for bikes
- Brompton vs Tikit
- What bike is best for commuting?
- BM2016: Wednesday PM results
- Trying out the UP Express
- a visit to Bedford Unicycles
- Levi's commuter jeans: take two