According to Cyclemeter, I’ve logged over 800 rides in 2016, and about 7000 km.
Here are some month by month highlights.
January: Coldest day of the year ride.
February: Ice Cycle 2016
March: Lucy and I get filmed for a music video.
1) HPVDT at ASME East. The team didn’t quite get their entry ready to run this year.
July: lots of activity this month:
2) Open Streets TO with a cargobike meetup.
3) participating in the Brompton Urban Challenge, and comparing my tikit to the Brompton.
September: another busy month.
1) A brief trip to Oslo, and a look at the city by bike
2) my annual trip to the WHPSC, where Todd Reichert resets the world record to just under 90 mph, and a first time team from Japan does surprisingly well.
October: Cycle Toronto bikes Bloor Danforth
November: checking out the bike scene in Hamilton with a short ride up the escarpment in the company of Cycle Hamilton
December: back to winter biking.
Happy holidays, and safe riding next year!
Looking forward to the installation of more bike infrastructure across the city, and the approval of a permanent Bloor Bike Lane.